C TRAN, formerly Chemung County Transit, is the smart way to go!
- Free Shopper Shuttle
- 9 local routes service Elmira & the towns of Chemung County
- Commuter routes to Ithaca, Corning, and Sayre, PA
- Local One-way Fare $1.50
- Discounts offered for seniors, people with disabilities, and youth
- All buses are equipped with ramps or lifts
- Dial-A-Ride service is available to those who qualify
C TRAN is entering the world of 511 trip planning.
511NY is New York State's official traffic and travel info source. Taking public transit is safe and reliable, soon you will be able to go to our trip planner in the left side of this page to start planning your trip, or simply dial 511 on your phone. Wherever you're going, 511NY is here to get you there.Read more...
Changes to Routes!
Please be alert to three recent changes. Call 734-5211 for more information.
- Route #10 Wellsburg-Waverly is now pulling in to the Water Street Park & Ride at 5:47 am, 6:28 pm, and at 4:28 pm on request.
- Route #9 Mall Express will provide Route Deviation to the Arnot Health Facility at 100 Roemmelt Drive off Colonial Drive, Horseheads.
- Routes #1 Southtown and #10 Wellsburg-Waverly will be detouring around the construction on the Madison Ave. bridge.