C TRAN is the smart way to go!
C TRAN is:
- Shopper Shuttle - only 50 cents per boarding. 25 cents for seniors and people with disabilities.
- 9 local routes service Elmira & the towns of Chemung County
- Commuter routes to Ithaca, Corning, and New Elmira-Owego Service via Sayre, PA.
- Local One-way Fare $1.75
- Discounts offered on most routes for seniors, people with disabilities, and youth
- All buses are equipped with ramps or lifts
- Access Chemung - curb to curb service available to seniors and people with a disability for medical and employment destinations.
C TRAN is entering the world of 511 trip planning.
511NY is New York State's official traffic and travel info source. Taking public transit is safe and reliable, soon you will be able to go to our trip planner in the left side of this page to start planning your trip, or simply dial 511 on your phone. Wherever you're going, 511NY is here to get you there.Read more...
Join the Car-Free Challenge. WIN PRIZES! Walk. Bike. Ride the C TRAN Bus. Carpool. September 22 - October 5th. 511NY Southern Tier Rideshare is partnering with local agencies such as C TRAN and nearby counties to launch a regional Car-Free Challenge on International Car Free Day September 22, 2015.
Participating is easy! Visit the website to register, log your trips and be eligible to WIN DAILY PRIZES and a GRAND PRIZE - a GO-PRO CAMERA! Registration is now open!
For questions, please contact, Amber Simmons, Chemung County Mobility Manager at 607-220-9476
Riders seeking more information should call the C TRAN customer information line at 734-5211.