Route #10 Elmira-Owego
Service Changes Effective April 18, 2016
There will now be a pilot stop at Tioga County HHS building located at 1062
Route 38, Owego NY 3 times a day.
Please be advised that there are time changes to the Route #10 Elmira-Owego Service.
The first trip from Elmira to Owego will start at 6:35 am, the second trip will end at Elmira Transit center at 2:20pm and the third trip will end at 4:20pm. There will be no change to the fourth trip.
Offices located at the Tioga County HHS building include a public health clinic, Workforce NY, AccessVR, Dept. of Social Services and Veterans Affairs.
Any questions please contact C TRAN at 607-734-5211.
C TRAN is entering the world of 511 trip planning.
511NY is New York State's official traffic and travel info source. Taking public transit is safe and reliable, soon you will be able to go to our trip planner in the left side of this page to start planning your trip, or simply dial 511 on your phone. Wherever you're going, 511NY is here to get you there.Read more...
C TRAN is the smart way to go!
C TRAN is: ______________
- Shopper Shuttle - only 50 cents per boarding. 25 cents for seniors and people with disabilities.
- 9 local routes service Elmira & the towns of Chemung County
- Commuter routes to Ithaca, Corning, and New Elmira-Owego Service via Sayre, PA.
- Local One-way Fare $1.75
- Discounts offered on most routes for seniors, people with disabilities, and youth
- Seniors 60 years of age and older travel free on local city routes on Mondays.
- All buses are equipped with ramps or lifts
- Access Chemung - curb to curb service available to seniors and people with a disability for medical and employment destinations.