Bus Service Announcements
Route #9 Mall Express to provide extended service during extended holiday hours at Arnot Mall. Specific times to be posted.
Route #20 is now providing service to the new Corning Transportation Center.
Routes #2 St. Joe's Loop and #10 Wellsburg-Waverly will begin utilizing Church Street on December 4th now that construction has finished.
Buses will run as normal during the Downtown Holiday parade on Friday, November 29th, and will route around closed streets as necessary.
Call 734-5211 for more information.
C TRAN is entering the world of 511 trip planning.
511NY is New York State's official traffic and travel info source. Taking public transit is safe and reliable, soon you will be able to go to our trip planner in the left side of this page to start planning your trip, or simply dial 511 on your phone. Wherever you're going, 511NY is here to get you there.Read more...
C TRAN is the smart way to go!
- Free Shopper Shuttle
- 9 local routes service Elmira & the towns of Chemung County
- Commuter routes to Ithaca, Corning, and Sayre, PA
- Local One-way Fare $1.50
- Discounts offered for seniors, people with disabilities, and youth
- All buses are equipped with ramps or lifts
- Dial-A-Ride service is available to those who qualify