Route #9 Mall Express extended bus service for holiday hours at the Arnot Mall
All late departures will be from Door #4. Dates not indicated will run regular service hours.
Thurs, Nov 26 (Thanksgiving Day), No Service
Fri & Sat, Nov 27 & 28, 10:30 pm
Fri & Sat, Dec 4 & 5, 10:30 pm
Sun, Dec 6, 7:30 pm
Fri & Sat, Dec 11 & 12, 10:30 pm
Sun, Dec 13, 8:30 pm
Fri & Sat, Dec 18 and 19, 10:30 pm
Sun, Dec 20, 9:30 pm
Mon-Wed, Dec 21, 22 and 23, 10:30 pm
Thurs Dec 24, (Christmas Eve) last trip from Mall is 6:30pm
Friday, Dec 25 (Christmas Day), No Service
Thurs, Dec 31 (New Years Eve), Last trip from Mall is 6:30pm
Friday, Jan 1 (New Years Day), No Service
Riders seeking more information should call the C TRAN customer information line at 734-5211.
C TRAN is entering the world of 511 trip planning.
511NY is New York State's official traffic and travel info source. Taking public transit is safe and reliable, soon you will be able to go to our trip planner in the left side of this page to start planning your trip, or simply dial 511 on your phone. Wherever you're going, 511NY is here to get you there.Read more...
C TRAN is the smart way to go!
C TRAN is:
- Shopper Shuttle - only 50 cents per boarding. 25 cents for seniors and people with disabilities.
- 9 local routes service Elmira & the towns of Chemung County
- Commuter routes to Ithaca, Corning, and New Elmira-Owego Service via Sayre, PA.
- Local One-way Fare $1.75
- Discounts offered on most routes for seniors, people with disabilities, and youth
- Seniors 60 years of age and older travel free on local city routes on Mondays.
- All buses are equipped with ramps or lifts
- Access Chemung - curb to curb service available to seniors and people with a disability for medical and employment destinations.