C TRAN is the smart way to go!
C TRAN is:
- Shopper Shuttle - only 50 cents per boarding. 25 cents for seniors and people with disabilities.
- 9 local routes service Elmira & the towns of Chemung County
- Commuter routes to Ithaca, Corning, and Elmira-Owego Service via Sayre, PA.
- Local One-way Fare $1.75
- Discounts offered on most routes for seniors, people with disabilities, and youth
- Seniors 60 years of age and older travel free on local city routes on Mondays.
- All buses are equipped with ramps or lifts
- Access Chemung - curb to curb service available to seniors and people with a disability for medical and employment destinations.
C TRAN is entering the world of 511 trip planning.
511NY is New York State's official traffic and travel info source. Taking public transit is safe and reliable, soon you will be able to go to our trip planner in the left side of this page to start planning your trip, or simply dial 511 on your phone. Wherever you're going, 511NY is here to get you there.Read more...
C TRAN to adjust service times for DeMets and Airport Corporate Park.
Beginning February 13, 2017, Route #20E Elmira-Airport Corporate Park will adjust the current service to DeMets to accommodate a change in shift times. Route # 20E will provide express service Monday to Friday to DeMets and to other employers in Airport Corporate Park, leaving downtown Elmira at:
The bus will depart DeMets and Airport Corporate Park at: